Accu-Chek Compact Plus product support
The Accu-Chek Compact Plus is no longer available. For upgrade options, visit our Which Meter tool or contact the Accu-Chek Customer Careline for further advice.
How to use the Accu-Chek Compact Plus blood glucose meter
The Accu-Chek Compact Plus meter is easy to operate. Its integrated Accu-Chek SoftClix Plus finger pricker enables the user to test anywhere.
Testing blood glucose
- Pull down the central test button to release a test strip. The meter will turn on automatically.
- Hold the meter so the test strip is pointing downwards. Touch the drop of blood against the front edge of the test strip where the black notch is located. The strip draws the blood. The display should flash an image of a test strip and blood drop.
- See display for meter reading.
- Pull down the central test button to eject the used test strip.
How to insert or replace a test-strip drum
- Open drum compartment cover.
- Press the red drum release button.
- Tip the meter forwards, the test-strip drum drops out.
- Insert new test-strip drum.
Accu-Chek Compact Plus downloads
Accu-Chek Compact Plus frequently asked questions
Accu-Chek Compact Plus error codes
Accu-Chek Compact Plus technical specifications
|Automatic power:||After 60 seconds or 5 minutes depending on operating status.|
|Battery life:||Approximately 1000 readings|
|Sample size:||Approximately 1.5 µL|
|Measuring range:||0.6 - 33.3 mmol/L|
|Hematocrit range:||25% to 65%|
|Measuring time:||Approximately 5 seconds|
|System operation conditions:||+10°C to +40°C|
|Monitor storage conditions:|
|Relative humidity:||20% to 85% relative humidity|
|Memory capacity:||500 test results with time and date, average, highest and lowest blood glucose reading for 7, 14 and 30 days|
|Dimensions:||125 x 64 x 32 mm, including finger pricker|
|Weight:||147 g, with batteries, test strip drum and finger pricker|
|Data port:||Infrared (IR) window for wireless data transfer|