How to plug in the Accu-Chek Mobile wireless adapter
1. Remove the USB-port cover from your Accu-Chek Mobile meter.
2. Now simply plug the adapter into the USB port of your Accu-Chek Mobile meter.
3. Activate Bluetooth® on your smartphone.
4. Press the button on the adapter. The green LED will then flash quickly.
How to pair the Accu-Chek Mobile meter with the mySugr app
5. Initial pairing: Open the mySugr app. Tap on menu and then tap on “Connections”.
Select “Accu-Chek Mobile“.
6. Now enter in the last six digits of the serial number, which can be found on the inside-facing edge of the adapter as well as on the packaging.
7. The initial data transfer then starts automatically. The green LED flashes slowly during this process.
As soon as the data transfer is complete, the LED will stop flashing and show constant green light. The adapter will turn itself off automatically.
8. During subsequent regular use: Check your blood glucose as you normally do. Activate Bluetooth® on your smartphone.
Then press the button on the adapter to start data transfer. The green LED will flash quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need an adapter? Why isn't Bluetooth® inbuilt into the Accu-Chek Mobile meter?
Is the data transfer from the Accu-Chek Mobile meter to the PC via micro USB port still possible?
Does the Accu-Chek Mobile wireless adapter remain plugged into the meter or should I remove it?
Can I still check my blood glucose with one hand?
Why does the Accu-Chek Mobile wireless adapter need an extra battery?
How long will the coin cell battery last?
How often is data transferred to the mySugr app?
How close does the Accu-Chek Mobile meter and the smartphone have to be for data to be transferred to the mySugr app?
Can I use any smartphone?
After the data is transferred to the mySugr app, is the data still stored in the meter?
Why is the use of the Accu-Chek Mobile wireless adapter limited to the mySugr app?
Keep batteries out of reach of children
- Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children under the age of 3 years.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children. Ingestion or insertion into the body may cause chemical burns, perforation of soft tissues and death. Severe burns may occur within 2 hours of swallowing. If you think a battery might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately.
- If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. Contact the Accu-Chek Customer Careline on 0800 701 000 (UK) or 1 800 709 600 (ROI).