mySugr Pro offer terms and conditions
Effective: 1st October 2020
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Roche Diabetes Care Limited ("Roche") will provide adults with diabetes (aged 18 years and over) with complimentary access to the Pro version of the mySugr diabetes management app to help with the remote management of their diabetes during the COVID-19 pandemic (the “Offer”).
- The Offer is open to adults with diabetes aged 18 years and over residing in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (each a “Qualifying User”).
- The Offer will be made available via a code which can be redeemed monthly until 31st December 2020 per Qualifying User.
- The code will give Qualifying Users access to the Pro version of the mySugr app for one month from the date of redemption of the code. The code may be redeemed until 31st December 2020, and can be used more than once.
- Roche will provide Qualifying Users with educational materials to ensure they are able to use the Pro version of the mySugr app fully and effectively.
- Roche does not accept any liability for technical failures of any kind including internet failures which may occur in the administration of downloading of the mySugr app.
- No alternative product or cash alternative is available.