Accu-Chek Performa Nano
This small, stylish meter is easy to use, and offers helpful tools to help you monitor your diabetes. Leaving you free to plan the day for yourself, not for your diabetes.
Small in size. Big in performance.
Even if you're on the go, you can set alerts that remind you to test at the right time - freeing your mind for more enjoyable things. Stay on top of your blood glucose levels and be reminded of your important testing times - like after a meal, or before you go to sleep. You can also share the information obtained using the markers with your healthcare team so that you can work together to manage your diabetes.
It's ready to use straight out the box and compact enough to squeeze into your daily life.
With its compact design and smart simplicity, the Accu-Chek Performa Nano system offers style and performance in a reliable small meter.
- Large, automatic backlit display. Easy to read in low-light conditions.
- No coding or set-up required. There is no initial set-up as the meter does not require coding, it is ready to use straight out of the box.
- Bundled with the Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker for virtually pain free lancing.
Buy online at Boots.com
- Use the Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker to obtain a drop of blood. Please follow the chapter in the reference manual on using the finger pricker.
- Insert a test strip into the meter. Symbols of a test strip and a flashing blood drop will appear on the display.
- Touch the drop of blood to the tip of the yellow end of the test strip.
- A flashing hourglass symbol and a beep will indicate that enough blood has been applied, and the result will appear on the display.
For more detailed instructions and training videos, please visit the Accu-Chek FastClix product support page.
LCD with auto backlight
|Power supply:||(2) 3V lithium batteries (CR2032)|
Approximately 1000 tests
|System operating conditions:|
6°C to 44°C (43°F to 111°F)
|Meter storage conditions:|
-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
|Relative humidity operating range:|
10% - 90%
500 results with time and date
|Dimensions:||69 x 43 x 20 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight:||Approximately 40g with batteries|
|Data port:||Infrared (IR) window|
|Test averages:||7, 14, 30, and 90 day with pre and post meal averages|
|Other features:||Hypo indicator, pre and post meal markers, 4 customisable test reminders, general marker, post-meal reminder, auto control ID|
|Measuring range:||0.6 to 33.3 mmol/L (10 to 600 mg/dL)|
|Sample types:||Capillary, venous, arterial, neonatal|
|Sample dosing:||Capillary fill function; suitable for AST|
|Storage conditions:||2°C to 30°C (35.6°F to 86°F)|
|Quality control:||Accu-Chek Performa control solutions|
|Stability:||18 months at room temperature|