Discover freedom and convenience
Whether you already wear a pump or are considering one for the very first time, Accu-Chek insulin pump systems and their easy to use technology may make managing your diabetes simpler.
We want to give people choice so that they can select the best pump to suit their needs. This is why we offer two different insulin pump systems - the Accu-Chek Combo and the Accu-Chek Insight.
Learn more about insulin pumps
- Cavan D et al, Use of insulin bolus advisor improves glycemic control in multiple daily injection (MDI) therapy patients with suboptimal glycemic control: First results from the ABACUS trial. Diabetes Care 2013; 36 (1): 3613 – 9.
- Barnard K et al. Use of an automated bolus calculator reduces fear of hypoglycemia and improves confidence in dosage accuracy in T1DM patients treated with multiple daily insulin injections. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2011; 6(1): 144 – 9.
- Zisser H et al. Clinical performance of three bolus calculators in subjects with type 1 diabetes mellitus: A head-to-head-to-head comparison. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2010; 12(12): 955 – 61.
- Kerr D et al. Multicenter user evaluation of Accu-Chek® Combo, an integrated system for continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII), J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2010; 4(6): 1400 – 1407.
- Lenhard MJ et al. Continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion: a comprehensive review of insulin pump therapy. Arch Intern Med 2001; 161(19): 2293 – 2300.
- Liebl A et al. Long-term results of insulin pump therapy (CSII) in adolescents and adults with type 1 diabetes mellitus in Germany. Diabetologia polska 2003; 10(1): 179 – 185.
- Linkeschova R et al. Less severe hypoglycemia, better metabolic control, and improved quality of life in Type 1 diabetes mellitus with continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII) therapy; an observational study of 100 consecutive patients followed for a mean of 2 years. Diabet Med 2002; 19(9): 746 – 751.
- Jeitler K et al. Continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion versus multiple daily insulin injections in patients with diabetes mellitus: systematic review and meta-analysis. Diabetologia 2008; 51: 941 – 51.
- Pickup JC et al. Severe hypoglycaemia and glycaemic control in Type 1 diabetes: meta-analysis of multiple daily insulin injections compared with continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion. Diabetic Medicine 2008; 25: 765 – 774.