Made by people with diabetes for people with diabetes
The mySugr® app removes the burden of managing diabetes. Your therapy information is just there and it’s useful at a glance. All in one place and easy to understand.
Easy logging of blood glucose, meals, photos and more
Automatically synchronised blood glucose levels from your
Accu-Chek® Instant meter or Accu-Chek® Mobile meter with a wireless adapter
No more surprises: estimated HbA1c
Bolus calculator and reminders
The mySugr Bolus Calculator is licenced for people with diabetes over the age of 18 years. The mySugr logbook is licenced for people with diabetes over the age of 16 years.
More than 3 million registered users.
4.6 stars user experience rating.
Average app rating in App Store and Google Play1
Additional benefits and features
- Quick and easy logging of meals, diet, medications, carbohydrates, blood glucose levels and more
- Personalised logging screen—add, remove and reorder fields
- Smart, clear blood glucose graphs
- Estimated HbA1c level at a glance
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis
- Exciting challenges to achieve personal therapy goals
- Motivating feedback to keep you going
- Secure tracker data backup
- Insightful data analysis
- Apple Health® and Google Fit integration
Find out the benefits of going pro
Get mySugr Pro FREE with your
£2.29 / €2.99 per month
£20.99 / €27.99 per year
|PDF & Excel reports|
|Photos & pictures|
|Blood sugar reminders|
1.Based on more than 50,000 iTunes app store and Google Play Store reviews (status October 2020) app store and Google Play Store reviews (status October 2020).