Accu-Chek field safety notices
Patient safety is our first priority. We are committed to keeping those who use our products, as well as healthcare professionals, informed of issues and solutions related to our products and services.
Accu-Chek test strip field safety notices
Accu-Chek Insight insulin pump system field safety notices
- Accu-Chek Insight Electronic failures potentially affecting the alarm functions of the insulin pump - click here to download (331KB).
- Accu-Chek Insight Improving battery life instructions - click here to download (230KB).
- Accu-Chek Insight pre-filled insulin cartridge handling instructions - click here to download (262KB).
- Accu-Chek Insight M83 Error - click here to download (239KB).
Please read the field safety notices below:
- Important information related to Accu-Chek Solo system - issued September 2023
- Important information related to Accu-Chek Solo diabetes manager’s bolus data screen - issued June 2023
- Important information related to Accu-Chek Solo cannula assembly and pump holder - issued December 2022
- Important information related to a recall of previous-design versions of
Accu-ChekInsight insulin pump adapters and tubings- issued May 2022
- Important information about open vials of
Accu-ChekAviva / Accu-ChekPerforma test strips - issued July 2021