How to use the Accu-Chek Aviva Expert bolus advisor
3 simple steps towards optimising your diabetes control...
- Test blood glucose
- Enter carbs
- Receive bolus advice
For further information, please download the reference manuals below.
Downloads for the Accu-Chek Aviva Expert
Information for you
- Introduction to the Accu-Chek Aviva Expert Bolus Advisor System (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Expert information leaflet (PDF)
Information for your healthcare professional
- Expanding Therapy Options for MDI patients (PDF)
- Early Access Programme Survey Results brochure (PDF)
- Early Access Programme Summary poster (PDF)
Reference manuals and guides
Accu-Chek Aviva Expert Error Codes
Keep batteries out of reach of children
- Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children under the age of 3 years.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children. Ingestion or insertion into the body may cause chemical burns, perforation of soft tissues and death. Severe burns may occur within 2 hours of swallowing. If you think a battery might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately.
- If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. Contact the Accu-Chek Customer Careline on 0800 701 000 (UK) or 1 800 709 600 (ROI).