How to use the Accu-Chek Performa Nano blood glucose meter
- Use the Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker to obtain a drop of blood. Please follow the chapter in the reference manual on using the finger pricker.
- Insert a test strip into the meter. Symbols of a test strip and a flashing blood drop will appear on the display.
- Touch the drop of blood to the tip of the yellow end of the test strip.
- A flashing hourglass symbol and a beep will indicate that enough blood has been applied, and the result will appear on the display.
For further information on how to use your meter, please see the Accu-Chek Performa Nano reference manual.
Accu-Chek Performa Nano frequently asked questions
Accu-Chek Performa Nano error codes
Choose an error
Keep batteries out of reach of children
- Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children under the age of 3 years.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children. Ingestion or insertion into the body may cause chemical burns, perforation of soft tissues and death. Severe burns may occur within 2 hours of swallowing. If you think a battery might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately.
- If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. Contact the Accu-Chek Customer Careline on 0800 701 000 (UK) or 1 800 709 600 (ROI).