What users say about mySugr:
...mySugr allows me to track my necessary data in a concise, intuitive and paperless format. I especially appreciate the easy-to-see trending chart. Oh, and did I mention paperless! Good for me and the environment. Win-win."
Review from App Store (iOS) - August 2020
11 days in and am amazed by how much I use this app. Even though I am using the free version the features are great. Why doctors don't tell patients about this app, is beyond me.
Review from App Store (iOS) - January 2021
The Accu‑Chek Mobile system
- No handling or disposing of test strips
- 50 tests in one cassette
- No lancet handling - 6 lancets in a drum
And now with wireless adapter.
The Accu‑Chek Mobile wireless adapter
- Wireless: plug in and transmit data to the mySugr app
- Secure: with Bluetooth® technology
- Independent: uses own battery
The mySugr app
- Quick: easy logging of blood glucose, meals, photos and more
- No more surprises: estimated HbA1c
- Motivating: feedback to keep you going
- Clear: pdf reports to share
Good to know
- Best-rated: already more than 3 million registered users
- Optimised: developed by people with diabetes
- Free: get automatically upgraded to mySugr Pro
4.6 stars user experience rating.
Average app rating in App Store and Google Play1
Download the mySugr app for free*
*Compatibility requirements apply
The mySugr Bolus Calculator is licensed for people with diabetes over the age of 18 years. The mySugr logbook is licensed for people with diabetes over the age of 16 years.
1.Based on more than 50,000 iTunes app store and Google Play Store reviews (status October 2020) app store and Google Play Store reviews (status October 2020).
Discover how it works - so easy:
Accu‑Chek Mobile wireless adapter
10,8 g with battery
18 x 65 x 16 mm
mySugr Logbook for iOS: App Store (iOS 14)
mySugr Logbook for Android: Google Play Store (Android OS 6 or higher required)
Free, mySugr Pro gets actived for free after pairing with the Accu‑Chek Mobile meter
SAFETY ADVICE: The Accu-Chek Mobile meter and Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker are intended for patient self-monitoring by an individual person only. They must not be used to collect blood from more than one person as they do not incorporate any features to guard against cross-infection.
ACCU-CHEK, ACCU-CHEK MOBILE, FASTCLIX and MYSUGR are trademarks of Roche. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Roche is under license. All other product names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.