How to use the Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader
Get an instant picture of your diabetes; just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Plug: simply plug in the Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader to the USB port of your computer.
- Place: place the Accu-Chek blood glucose meter or insulin pump in front of the Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader.
- Play: the results are immediately shown on the screen in the form of easy to read charts and graphs.
The Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader can be easily customized to individual needs via an integrated setup function. Settings are permanently stored on the device. Settings can be made for the topics listed below:
- Display Options
- Personal Setup
- Report Setup
For more information on how to use your Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader, please consult your Reference Manual.
- Available USB port
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 operating system
- An installed Internet browser (although an internet connection is not required)
- A monitor set to a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- A printer (if you wish to print reports)
Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader frequently asked questions
Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader product specifications
|Dimensions:||104 mm x 74 mm x 38 mm|
|Display:||6 blue LEDs in groups (vertical, horizontal, central)|
|Power supply:||5 V DC/ 100 mA (taken from USB port)|
|Maximum power consumption:||5 V / 100 mA|
|Ports:||1 x infrared port, 1 x USB port (USB 1.1)|
|USB certification:||USB Vendor ID: 0x173A, USB product ID: 0x838|
|Service temperature range:||5°C - 40°C (41°F - 104°F)|
|Storage temperature range:||-25°C - 70°C (-13°F - 158°F)|
|Absolute humidity:||5 g/m3- 25 g/m3|
|Language selection:||1 out of 28 (Version V 3.00)|