Accu-Chek Combo product support
The Accu-Chek Combo insulin pump system couples a handset with an insulin pump to bring you a level of freedom that fits your lifestyle better. It's completely discreet, customisable to your needs and simple to use - and it fits in the palm of your hand.
- Accu-Chek Aviva Combo Starter Guide (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Combo Basal Rate Testing Pad (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Combo Travelling & Holiday Guide (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Combo Monitor Diary (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Combo (handset) Standard Owners Booklet (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Combo (handset) Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Combo (handset) Advanced Owners booklet (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (insulin pump) User Guide (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Standard Record Book (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Large A5 Record Book for the visually impaired (PDF)
E4 – Occlusion
Insulin was not delivered. This may be due to a blocked infusion set, a damaged cartridge or a dirty or damaged piston rod. Change the infusion set. If the Error occurs again, change the cartridge as well.
E6 – Mechanical Error
An error in the mechanical system of the pump has been discovered during a routine automatic system check. Change the battery and the cartridge.
E7 – Electronic Error
An electronic error has been discovered in the pump during a routine automatic system check. Change the battery. If the message still occurs, contact the Accu-Chek Pump Careline for advice.