The Accu-Chek Mobile System
- life is for living.
- you are going places.
- time is precious.
- there's more to life.
- there must be a better way.
Texting or testing?
It's hard to tell.
Because you are going places, sometimes you need to test discreetly. Fuss-free, without having to explain yourself.
Licence to drive.
A quick test is key.
Because you need to get behind the wheel, testing needs to be fast and easy. Stay safe, keep your license and be in control.
Seems like too much hassle?
Swiping or testing?
It's hard to tell.
Because you've got people to see and places to go, sometimes you need to test discreetly. Meet and mingle without the bother.
Seems off the menu?
Reading or riding?
Because you've got hills to climb, you want better control. Find what works for you, and get results.
More time for this.
Easier testing needed.
Because you've got things to do, you need to test quickly and easily. And then get back to the things you love.
Seems too good to be true?
Once you try it, you'll love it forever.
The all-in-one system conveniently combines tests, lancets and a finger pricker in to one sleek and easy to carry meter.
Unlike conventional blood glucose monitoring systems, Accu-Chek Mobile uses strip free technology. No more awkward moments with individual test strips or separate lancets, the Accu-Chek Mobile system uses a cassette containing 50 tests and the integrated finger pricker takes a user-friendly drum containing 6 lancets.
What our customers say
Over 3,000 Accu-Chek Mobile users told us that, compared to testing with a blood glucose meter using strips, they find the Accu-Chek Mobile blood glucose monitoring system makes testing:1
More about the Accu-Chek Mobile system
The Accu-Chek Mobile blood glucose monitoring system offers easier, faster & more discreet testing.1
- Portable & convenient all-in-one system
- Accurate2 testing in just 4 simple steps
- Test without inserting, handling or disposing of single test strips
- Uses strip free cassettes containing 50 tests
- Integrated FastClix finger pricker for virtually pain-free lancing
- 6 lancets in a drum – no single lancets to see or touch
- Conforms to requirements of EN ISO 15197:20152
- 2,000 test memory meets DVLA requirements3
- Clinically proven to help reduce HbA1c4
How to use the Accu-Chek Mobile meter system
1. Open tip cover
2. Get sample
3. Apply blood
4. Read result and close tip cover
Technical specifications for Accu-Chek Mobile
|Measuring time:||Approximately 5 sec|
|Reminders:||Up to 7 standard, individually programmable reminders that are repeated daily, plus up to 3 once only reminders which can be set to occur 1, 1.5, 2, or 3 hours after a test.|
|Memory capacity:||2,000 measurements with date, time and flags|
|Dimensions:||121 x 63 x 20 mm (with attached finger pricker)|
|Weight:||Approx. 129 g (with finger pricker, batteries, test cassette and lancet drum)|
|Batteries:||2 alkaline-manganese or high energy batteries (1.5 V, type AAA, LR03, AM 4 or Micro)|
|Battery life:||Approximately 500 tests or approximately 1 year (less if the brightness of the display is set to level 3 or the volume is set to level 4 or 5 due to the higher power consumption)|
- Accu-Chek Mobile Users Survey 2013. Respondents using the Accu-Chek Mobile as their main meter n=3,132. Data on file.
- Independently tested against current International accuracy standards (ISO 15197:2013) and found to exceed these performance requirements. Freckmann et al, journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, Sept 2012.
- Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency 2016: Asessing fitness to drive – a guide for medical professionals. Pg 63. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/526635/assessing-fitness-to-drive-a-guide-for-medical-professionals.pdf [accessed Jan 2018]
- Maran A et al.: Use of an integrated strip-free blood glucose monitoring system increases frequency of self-monitoring and improves glycemic control: Results from the ExAct study. Journal of Clinical and Translational Endocrinology (2014). DOI: 10.1016/j.jcte..2014.08.003.