Accu-Chek Mobile system
The strip free all-in-one Accu-Chek Mobile blood glucose monitoring system makes testing easier, faster and more discreet.1
Once you try it, you'll love it forever.
The all-in-one system conveniently combines tests, lancets and a finger pricker into one sleek and easy to carry meter.
Unlike conventional blood glucose monitoring systems, Accu-Chek Mobile system uses strip free technology. No more awkward moments with individual test strips or separate lancets. The Accu-Chek Mobile system uses a cassette containing 50 tests and has an integrated finger pricker that takes a user-friendly drum containing 6 lancets.
The Accu-Chek Mobile blood glucose monitoring system offers easier, faster & more discreet testing.1
- Portable & convenient all-in-one system
- Accurate2 testing in just 4 simple steps
- Test without inserting, handling or disposing of single test strips
- Uses strip free cassettes containing 50 tests
- Integrated Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker for virtually pain-free lancing
- 6 lancets in a drum – no single lancets to see or touch
- 2,000 test memory meets DVLA requirements3
- Clinically proven to help reduce HbA1c4
The Accu-Chek Mobile system and test cassettes may be available on prescription from your Healthcare Professional, or can be purchased from Boots and other selected pharmacies.
Buy online at Boots.com
Before you start, wash your hands with warm water and soap, rinse well and dry thoroughly on a clean towel.
1. Open tip cover. The meter turns on.
2. Press the lancing device firmly against the selected puncture site to obtain a drop of blood.
3. To apply the blood drop to the test area: Position your finger gently on the guidance tabs so that only the blood drop comes in to contact with the test area between the guidance tabs.
4. Read result and close tip cover. The meter turns off.
Approximately 5 sec (depending on the blood glucose concentration)
|Operating conditions||Temperature: +10 to +40 °C (+50 to +104 °F)|
Humidity: 10 to 85 % relative humidity
|Sample material||Fresh capillary blood|
|Sample size||0.3 µL (min. sample size). 5.0 µL (max. sample size)|
|Sample dosing||Blood applied to the middle of the yellow test area. The test area absorbs the blood quickly and hygienically (spread technology).|
|Altitude independence||0-4,000 m (0-13,123 feet)|
|Test capacity of the cassette||50 tests|
|Coding||Automatic coding via RFID tag on the test cassette surface. No manual coding required by the user.|
|Event flag||4 different flags: Control solution, before or after meal, other|
|Display||Dot matrix OLED display with 100 x 128 pixels|
|Display text||Yes, information displayed in a combination of text, icons and animations|
|Memory capacity||2,000 results automatically saved with the time, date and all other information flagged in association with the test|
|Statistics||Average calculation is possible for: All values, only before-meal values, only after-meal values, based 7, 14, 30 and 90 days|
|Reminder||User can set a reminder after a test to perform another test in 1, 1.5, 2 or 3 hours time. Up to 3 of these reminders can be active at any one time. User can set 7 standard, individually programmable reminders which are repeated daily|
|Error messages & warnings||In the case that an error occurs, the system communicates not only the error code to the user, but also the cause of the error, and what the user can do to prevent the error from happening again|
|Acoustic data output||Data output with audible beeper sequences for visually impaired users|
|Information management||Data transfer via Micro USB (Universal Serial Bus) port|
Data transfer via Bluetooth® with the Accu-Chek Mobile wireless adapter
|Dimensions||121 x 63 x 20 mm (with attached lancing device)|
|Weight||Approx. 129 g (with lancing device, batteries, test cassette and lancet drum)|
|Batteries||2 alkaline-manganese or high-energy batteries (1.5 V, type AAA, LR03, AM 4 or micro)|
|Battery life||Approx. 500 tests or approx. 1 year|
|Auto power off||After 1 or 2 minute(s), depending on the operating status|
|Storage conditions||Meter without batteries and without test cassette: -25 to +70 °C (-13 to +158 °F)|
Meter with batteries and without test cassette: -10 to +50 °C (+14 to +122 °F)
Meter with batteries and with test cassette: +2 to +30 °C (+36 to +86 °F)
Humidity 15 to 93 % relative humidity
|Special feature||Detachable lancing device|
What our customers say
Over 3,000 Accu-Chek Mobile system users told us that, compared to testing with a blood glucose meter using strips, they find the Accu-Chek Mobile blood glucose monitoring system makes testing:1
You may also be interested in
- Accu-Chek Mobile Users Survey 2013. Respondents using the Accu-Chek Mobile as their main meter n=3,132. Data on file.
- Independently tested against current International accuracy standards (ISO 15197:2013) and found to exceed these performance requirements. Baumstark et al, Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, Jan 2018
- Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency 2016: Asessing fitness to drive – a guide for medical professionals. Pg 63. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/fil... [accessed Jan 2018]
- Maran A et al.: Use of an integrated strip-free blood glucose monitoring system increases frequency of self-monitoring and improves glycemic control: Results from the ExAct study. Journal of Clinical and Translational Endocrinology (2014). DOI: 10.1016/j.jcte..2014.08.003.